Saturday, October 18, 2008

Addicted to Fast Food

Fast food such as KFC, Mc D, Pringles, etc. has become my problem from long time ago, can't stop of eating indeed. Fast food has become my daily food instead of rice or bread for example. I can eat like kfc for the 1st day of the week, Mc D 2nd day, Pringles 3rd day, back to KFC for 4th day of the week, Mc D again ,.. . Even though I know about the content of MSG inside of these things, which I believe can shorten my life. James Dean said, "Live fast, die young, leave a beautiful corpse" (this I take from http://www.alive.com/280a1a2.php?subject_bread_cramb=12 The Dangers of Fast Food) n also can cause obese. when I read about fries are just potatoes cooked in vegetable oil, right? Unfortunately the fries may be worse than the burger. Why? Trans fats. I was like OMG I consume it everyday, someone please help me overcome this, I am getting addicted to these things. Do u have any idea how to avoid these things? I am addicted.

No comments: