Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Unfinished work

hah, it's been awhile since the last time I did this, blogging stuffs, working school and all these stuffs are killing me hehe, I recalled that I have one when my friend told me to look at his blog and he wanted to see my blog which is this one that I left out, okok enough with the crap now we go to the topic..

As the workload has been given to me, so I started to do all these stuffs necessary for my project LOL but requirement keep changing, design keep changing, and everything, just have to follow the what so called "standard", .. God.. again design, redesign, again and again,.. it's been 8 times of designing which took a month after all for a simple interface, and again it is screwed up today because of the new code and again new standard along given to us, which is already late, and with the workload like this the deadline will not be finish in the timeline given. so I see what my boss will handle this stuffs, LOL. it's going to be unfinished work, no matter how hard you do it, no matter how much time u spend on it, everything will keep changing.



The proper plan as everyone wants to achieve to ensure everything goes as well as planned, and a good adviser to tell, to direct, and to support all of workers to be able to achieve one big goal.

4 comments:

Potato_Chipz said...

wah2...so i'm a crap ha? LOL XD

hm...u can just tell the boss to do the job by his own...LOL XD

Dadar said...

lol I wish I could

Potato_Chipz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Potato_Chipz said...

just do it then =D